Sign up for the procedure
The delicate skin in the intimate area is sensitive to pain and is irritated. As a result, many women and men get tired of the discomfort caused by pointless shaving and other short-term hair removal methods. Laser hair removal procedure is an effective and safe method to get perfectly smooth skin for several years.
Thanks to the efficient cooling system, you will feel only a slight tingling sensation.
The laser flash acts locally on the hair follicles without affecting the tissues, lymph nodes and organs.
After the course, you can forget about unwanted hair for a long time.
How to prepare for the procedure?
- To achieve the desired result (complete hair removal), you need to follow these simple tips:
- Do not do anything related to hair removal for a month before laser hair removal (epilator, wax, “Sugaring”)
- Shave your hair the day before the procedure (you can also use depilatory cream or remove hair with a trimmer at level 0)
- If possible, refrain from sunbathing for a few weeks before the procedure.
- Do not treat the bikini area with cosmetics on the day of the procedure.
Deep laser bikini hair removal is not recommended during menstruation. During this time, the sensitivity increases and the pain threshold decreases, which may make the procedure less comfortable.